Balmain Fixe sunglasses
It just takes one quick look at the new Fixie—Balmain Eyewear’s recently introduced distinctive rimless style—to note that it clearly channels the sleekly 80s spirit that is so often spotted on Olivier Rousteing’s Paris runways. In order to create Fixie’s audacious lines and advanced construction, Akoni’s artisans have relied on the latest breakthroughs in lens-and-frame construction, helping to make Fixie’s daring contours a bold choice for those considering shield sunglass options.
And, with each Fixie option riffing on a signature Balmain color combinations, it’s no surprise that this silhouetten was last seen perched on the noses of Balmain’s diverse army of nonchalant models during Olivier Rousteing most recent Paris presentations to the world’s fashion press.
- FRAME : RIMLESS – TITANIUM (front frame)
- TEMPLES: BETA TITANIUM TEMPLES TIPS: JAPANESE ACETATE
- NOSE PADS: CERAMIC w/BETA-TITANIUM NOSE PAD ARMS
- SUNLENSES : 4-BASE NYLON (3.0 mm thick) W/ THREE LAYER ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : MADE IN JAPAN
- Made in Japan by expert craftspeople using only the finest materials and time-honored techniques titanium for metal parts
- Japanese titanium: strong, light & non-reactive, it’s the ideal metal for eyewear.
- It won’t rust, tarnish or corrode, and is hypoallergenic and biocompatible.
- Japanese acetate an organic cotton and wool acetate.
- It presents uniquely rich colors with unrivaled material longevity and flexibility. Each piece is then hand-finished, producing a remarkably tactile feel.
- Ceramic nose pads on titanium frames are made from hypoallergenic ceramic.
- Sun lenses high contrast, anti-reflective, oil-resistant coatings provide exceptional protection against UVA, UVB and UVC sunlight.